World Products is a fast growing Amazon-First Healthcare E-Commerce agency.
We create the whole Amazon and marketplace strategy to increase sales and develop incredible brands.
As a full-service agency, we handle account management, listings, advertising all the way through to fulfilment and FBA prep. We don’t stop at Amazon too. In short, we create innovative digital solutions to the problems faced by the healthcare industry today.
We’re developing our Account Management team as our client base grows. At WP our clients are always our top priority. We’re looking for someone who is ready to deliver the best to the likes of Unilever, Compeed and Thea.
You’d be joining a team with ambitious growth goals over the next few years and we’re looking for someone to be a critical part of that.
What you will do
We’re looking for someone who is ready to put their experience to use, to take what they’ve seen and build something awesome with it.
Account Management and growth: We have a portfolio of clients whose Amazon game we’re stepping up, you’ll take ownership of the account and its growth, highlighting strengths and finding opportunities for how we go even further.
Reporting: Our ethos has always been transparency. If it's going well we show our clients exactly how, if it isn’t we show them the steps we’re taking to fix it.
Advertising Campaign Management: We’re always investing in the latest technology to stay ahead of the curve and create Amazon adverts and campaigns second to none. We leverage AI technology as well as a thought-out human strategy to deliver the best.
Process development and implementation: At WP, we’re always striving to evolve and improve. We’re looking for someone to be an integral part of our growth and have their say in how we manage our clients.
Further Growth: As we grow this position would naturally evolve to include sales, lead generation and management.
Strategy creation and implementation: You’ve agreed on a goal with the client, you know the tools at your disposal, it’s time to put them together and create a solution.
You’re ideally someone who wants a seat at the table and is ready to work with us to shape the future of the company:
- 2-3 years Account Management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Great attention to detail.
- A genuine interest in E-Commerce and Amazon.
- You will be very organised and self-motivated with the ability to shift between different pieces of work all with different urgency and priorities
- Big picture vision and mentality
- An interest in developing your sales skills
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Previous experience in digital marketing, advertising, and PPC.
- Experience with E-Commerce/Amazon.
- Experience using Monday.com (Project Management Tool)
- Great knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint